Featured
Ich Bin Noch Zu Hause Englisch
Ich Bin Noch Zu Hause Englisch. Alles klar, jetzt bin ich zu hause. I do not have to go to the city, to spend.

I stayed home all day. Ich kehre oft nach nyc zurück und ich fühle mich dort immer wie zu hause, aber ich liebe auch die vibes berlins. Translation of ich bin endlich zu hause from german into english performed by yandex.translate, a service providing automatic translations of words, phrases, whole texts and websites.
Well, Don't Bother, I'm Home.
English missing wenn ich wieder zu hause bin. Zum abendbrot bin ich zu hause. Alles klar, jetzt bin ich zu hause.
Ich Bin Zu Hause Und Lerne, Wenn Ich Zeit Habe.
Dann bin ich zu hause, mama. English living in one of the fashion capitals, like new york or paris, is very inspiring. Ich bin gestern abend zu hause geblieben.
I Have Two Parakeets At Home.
To, home, when →, at home, victoria, zu hause », i'm at home, i am at home. Daß sie meine wörter hören. Ich bin zu hause, tom.
Ich Habe Zu Hause Eine Espressomaschine.
I'll be home for dinner. I stayed at home last night. Sieh mal, peg, ich bin zu hause.
I Do Not Have To Go To The City, To Spend.
Ich werde mich bei dir melden, wenn ich wieder zu hause bin. This means you can only add a new translation if you log in and review another one first (max. Ich bin den ganzen tag zu hause geblieben.
Comments
Post a Comment